eduWeb in 2018
The 2018 eduWeb Digital Summit takes place in San Diego, California. We are focused on bringing higher education professionals together to showcase how to make it work, delivering real examples and proven practices back to our institutions.
We look forward to continuing the growth in attendance that began with changes to our program in 2016 and 2017 and have once again taken your feedback into consideration as we build our 2018 program. In addition, we’ve expanded our team to help us better serve the higher education community.
Meet the eduWeb Team
Chris Barrows – Social Media and Mobile Products Coordinator (NYU)
Joel Renner – Manager of Digital Strategy and Career Systems (George Washington School of Business)
- Lindsay Nyquist – Director, Digital Communications (Fort Lewis College)
- Robert Bochnak – Assistant Director, Social Media, (Harvard Business School, Alumni)
- Andrew Meyers – Associate Director of Admissions (Hope College)
- Allison Matherly – Coordinator of Digital Engagement (Texas Tech University)
- Eric Hodgson – Senior Business Analyst (Ingeniux)
- Alexandra Simone – Social Media Strategist & Content Manager, Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Eric Clark – Director of Admissions, Quincy College
- Jason Boucher – Social Media Manager, University of New Hampshire
- Jackie Vetrano – Social Media Coordinator, Skidmore College
- Conny Liegl, – Designer for Web, Graphics and UX, Robert. E Kennedy Library at California Polytechnic State University
Exhibiting/Sponsoring – Contact Conference Manager
What is eduWeb?
eduWeb is a community of school professionals and industry partners who are passionate about advancing the communications field in education. The self-sustaining conference is organized by volunteers and committee members from institutions around the country with year-round logistics managed by professional meeting planners.
The eduWeb Digital Summit started in 2006 at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel in Baltimore, MD. The conference has grown to attract 500+ attendees from 15 countries and 42 states
eduWeb has established itself as the only conference focusing on your institution’s integrated digital marketing presence. Since its beginning 12 years ago, eduWeb has consistently seen an increase in the attendance of those working in the areas of:
- Enrollment management
- Marketing communications
eduWeb prides itself in offering a diverse selection of presentations and pre-conference workshops from leading industry and higher education experts. The program focuses on the integration of mobile, social media, branding and communication content with programming, design, and analytics.
Past eduWeb Digital Summits
eduWeb Digital Summit 2017 – Boston
eduWeb Digital Summit 2016 – Denver
eduWeb Digital Summit 2015 – Chicago
eduWeb Digital Summit 2014 – Baltimore
eduWeb Digital Summit 2013 – Boston
eduWeb Digital Summit 2012 – Boston