At the core of eduWeb Digital Summit, is the commitment to advancing the communications field in higher education. To us, this includes supporting developing professionals, whether they are in their first job or are new to the industry from another career.
We can’t think of a better way to support these developing professionals than to allow them to interact with their peers, meet with other members of the industry, learn from presenters, and join a community that will support them as they grow. Therefore, we’ve created the eduWeb Scholarship for Developing Professionals.
The eduWeb Scholarship for Developing Professionals includes:
- Full conference registration ($1,250 value)
- Discounted #eduWeb20 conference registration
- Panel presentation with fellow scholarship winners at #eduWeb20
- Have 3 years of industry experience or less
- Identify the track they would like to expand their knowledge in
- Content and Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Using Data and Analytics
- Web/Mobile Design and Strategy
- Tweet at us @eduwebconf using #eduweb19 to tell us why you deserve to be one of our scholarship winners!
Scholarship winners will have the opportunity to contribute to eduWeb Digital Summit through:
- Three-five pieces of content regarding their scholarship experience. This could be blog posts, videos, etc.
- Participation on a first-year attendees panel at #eduweb20, where they share their experience and tips for first-year attendees
So you’re ready to apply for the eduWeb Scholarship for Developing Professionals? Follow these steps (and don’t worry if they’re out of order)!
- Apply for the scholarship
- Tweet at us @eduwebconf using #eduweb19 to tell us why you deserve to be one of our scholarship winners! Include any multimedia that you’d like!
Know someone who deserves this scholarship and would grow from the opportunity to go to eduWeb Digital Summit? Nominate them!
Submit your application or nomination by March 4th!