eduWeb | July 29-31, 2019 | Hilton Penn’s Landing | Philadelphia
Launched in 2014, the eduWeb Summit Award seeks to recognize leaders and innovators within the field of higher education marketing. The award is presented annually at the eduWeb Digital Summit to members of the higher education community, and selection is based upon the individual’s reputation, years of work within the industry, and overall impact upon higher education marketing.
Recipients are nominated by the eduWeb community and selected by members of the eduWeb leadership team. Previous awardees have included:
- Melissa Rekos, Executive Vice President of Digital Services, Carnegie Communications
- Lance Merker, Chief Executive Officer, OmniUpdate
- Stephanie Geyer, Vice President of Digital Marketing and Creative Services, Ruffalo Noel Levitz
- Eric Hodgson, Director of Account Strategy, Geonetric
- Bob Johnson, Owner, Bob Johnson Consulting
- Mark Greenfield, Chief Accessibility Officer, University of Buffalo
- John Stapleton, Principal, Paskill Stapleton & Lord
- Joel Renner, Manager – Digital Strategies and Career Systems, George Washington University
Nominations for the eduWeb Summit Award are now open, and members of the eduWeb community are invited to submit their recommendations via our nomination form.