2019 Conference at Hilton Penn’s Landing:
Conference (Monday 1 pm through Wednesday Noon):
- Early, Early Bird: now until December 31, 2018 — $975
- Early Bird: January 1 – April 15th, 2019 — $1,125
- Regular: April 16 – July 29, 2019 – $1,250
Workshops (Monday AM, 2 hours): $150
Master Class (Wednesday PM, 1:30 – 5 pm): $250
Presenter Conference Fees:
- Workshop, Conference or Panel Presenter — $500 (until 7/29/19)
- Submitted Proposal, not Chosen — $150 discount
- Afternoon Beverages
- PM Welcoming Reception
- Plated Lunch
- PM Refreshment Break
- Evening Reception
- Brunch & Mimosas
Cancellations and Refund Policy
If the eduWeb Digital Summit receives notice of your cancellation via email/phone/mail.
- One month or more before the conference start date, you will receive a full refund.
- A month or less before the conference start date:
- Transfer of registration to someone else in your institution/company.
- Registration fee, less a $100 processing fee, can be applied to the 2020 eduWeb Digital Summit.
- 7 days before the conference start date OR “no-shows” – no refund
- Weather-related refunds will not be granted.