Conference: 3 days (Monday-Wednesday)
$975 / early bird (until May 1st)
$1,095 / regular (May 2 – July 23)
Master Class (Wednesday, 1:30 – 5 pm) – $195
Thursday, July 26
- Virtual Reality in Education Symposium — TBA
Presenter Conference Discounts:
- Workshop — Conference Registration FREE
- 45 minute or Panel Presentation — $395 discount
- Submitted Proposal, not Chosen — $150 discount
Meals included with Conference Registration:
- Monday — afternoon refreshments, Welcoming Reception (open bar and hot/cold hors d’oeurvres)
- Tuesday — breakfast, plated lunch, afternoon refreshments, evening reception
- Wednesday — brunch
Cancellations and Refund Policy
If the eduWeb Digital Summit receives notice of your cancellation via email/phone/mail.
- One month or more before the conference start date, you will receive a full refund.
- A month or less before the conference start date:
- Transfer of registration to someone else in your institution/company.
- Registration fee, less a $100 processing fee, can be applied to the 2019 eduWeb Digital Summit.
- 7 days before the conference start date OR “no-shows” – no refund
- Weather-related refunds will not be granted.