Shipping | Exhibiting Setup | Hotel Room | Staff Registrations | Travel | Conference Discount for Your Clients
- Incoming boxes may be delivered to the Hotel no earlier than three business days prior to the event. Best to have delivered between July 18 – 20, 2018
- Address incoming boxes as follows:
Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Your Company; Name of On-Site Contact
eduWeb Digital Summit, July 23-25, 2018
910 Broadway Circle
San Diego, CA 92101
Box 1 of ___
- You NEED to fill out this WGQ Exhibitor Shipping Form 2018. DUE BY July 9
- Need electricity, hard-wired internet, AV, etc? Fill out this PSAV – Exhibitor Price Guide 2018 form. DUE BY July 9
- All outgoing boxes must be packed, sealed, and labeled by Exhibitor.
- Outgoing handling fees will be charged by the hotel.
- HOTEL will accept packages within 3 days of the conference dates, anything arriving earlier is subject to a $25 per day storage fee.
NOTE: If you are shipping an item that requires special handling or that is larger than 3 feet square or heavier than 200 lbs., please contact your Conference Services Manager (Summer Savik) at least one week in advance. This includes computer equipment, Internet servers, electronics, etc. The Hotel does not assume responsibility for handling or setup of such items unless special arrangements have been made. Additional charges may apply.
Exhibiting Setup and Times
- Setup: 8 am – Noon
- Exhibiting: 9 am – 7 pm (during Welcoming Reception – 5:15-6:15 pm)
- Exhibiting: 8 am – 5 pm
- Exhibiting: 8 am – Noon
- Breakdown: Noon
By booking your room at the hotel and within the block, you help the conference and beyond that, staying at the venue hotel allows you easy access to your colleagues to network. Please reserve your hotel room by July 1st.
Depending on your exhibitor package (Premier-4 staff, Enhanced-2 staff, Basic -1 staff ), you receive staff registrations per table/space; if you’re a sponsor, depending on which one, you may also receive another staff registration (email conference if uncertain). You can continue to add staff by accessing your account online; if you haven’t added the complimentary one and/or additional staff at $495 per person, do so before the start of the event.
Discount for your Higher Ed Guests
Offer your past/current/prospective clients a Conference Registration Discount (does not apply to packages). If you haven’t received your specific Discount Code to offer to your past/current/prospective clients, please email the conference. This is applied on the last registration page, offering them $250 off the Conference Registration fee.
Need AV/Electricity/Hard-Wired Internet?
Fill out this PSAV – Exhibitor Price Guide 2018 form and send back to hotel if you need electricity, Audio Visual, Hard-Wired Internet, Monitors, Accessories for your exhibiting space; it needs to be submitted directly to the hotel by TBA.
This year there will be no printed program and everything will be on the app; soon it will be available for download.
Marketing Your Exhibiting Space
We have started providing our Exhibitors some suggestions of how to market your space; look at the MarketYourBooth, PDF file. It covers everything from email, social media and more.
A new suggestion this year to draw attendees to your space is to offer Educational Sessions during the 15 minute breaks; for example, if you’re a CMS company, maybe have a “Top 10 Items to Implement a New CMS.” By offering these mini sessions at your booth, you’re educating them about the topic and it’s not a promotional push.
Scheduled at this time by the conference; if you want to host your own event and have us announce it, schedule it outside of these times and email us that information.
5:15 – 6:15 pm: Welcoming Reception … Among the Exhibitors
7:15 pm: Pub Crawls (meet in Westin Lobby)
11:15 – 11:45 am: Networking among the Exhibitors (before lunch)
6 – 7:30 pm: Evening Reception — Hosted By: OmniUpdate and eduWeb (looking for a co-sponsor this year)
Exhibitor Space Materials
The conference is estimating 450 people this year so you’ll know how much to bring for your exhibitor space.
The conference isn’t providing tote bags this year; but you can provide them at your booth,
- Vendor Bingo — we’ll be doing this again and the prize is an Apple Watch which will be given away right before Closing Keynote
- Do you have any contests? — you can have contests and either give the prize(s) away at your table/booth or give them to Shelley at the registration desk to be given away before Closing Keynote
The hotel does not provide security within the conference rooms and exhibitor areas during the day or especially after conference hours. The conference does not store any exhibitor equipment in our office area unless you choose to sign a waiver. Be cautious with your own materials, no matter what they include.