- It is provided in the conference areas from 7/29-7/31: password is CascadeCMS
- If you need hard-wired Internet at your exhibiting space, please use the “Need Av, Electricity” form listed below.
Exhibiting Setup and Times
- Setup: 8 am – Noon
- Exhibiting: 9 am – 7 pm (during Welcoming Reception – 5:15-6:15 pm)
- Exhibiting: 8 am – 5 pm
- Exhibiting: 8 am – Noon
- Breakdown: Noon
- Incoming boxes may be delivered to the Hotel no earlier than 3 business days prior to the event. Best to have delivered between July 29-August 3, 2020.
- All boxes shipped to the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing must display a label stating the following information:
Name of the Person who will claim the package(s)
Date of Arrival
Hilton Penn’s Landing
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Group: eduWeb Digital Summit, July 29-31, 2019
Group contact: Jordana Neumann
Your Telephone number with a contact name
- Receipt of packages will be billed at a rate of $5.00 per box or $150.00 per pallet. Packages shipped to the Hilton Philadelphia should not arrive more than 3 days prior to the start of the scheduled function.
- Any shipment of boxes that remains in the hotel package room, either before or after a function more than three days will be assessed a fee of $5.00 per box, per day.
- The Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing is not responsible for the safe or timely arrival of any packages sent to the hotel by or for the group. It is the group’s responsibility to check on the arrival of any packages and to check to ensure the contents are intact. The Hilton Philadelphia accepts no liability for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
- Receiving hours at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing’s loading dock is 7:00am to 5:00pm. Please be aware of these times when scheduling your delivery of boxes or packages. Items that are palletized or are of extensive weight must be delivered on a truck equipped with a lift gate in order to have access to the freight elevator. The freight elevator has a maximum capacity of 3,000 pounds. It is 68’’ wide x 8½’ deep x 8’ high (please note the elevator door opening is 7½’ high).
- The Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing’s Purchasing Department ships packages out of the hotel using Airborne Express, FedEx and UPS. The hotel will not be responsible for any billing in these situations. Following is a list of prices associated with shipping packages:
- The handling fee for shipping is $5.00 per box or envelope. Any box that is not pre-packaged will be boxed by the hotel for an additional materials fee, which will depend upon the amount of materials used. All boxes must be accompanied with a shipping request form. This form must be filled out completely. In addition, each box must be clearly labeled with a shipping label including the destination address of the box as well as the return address of the person shipping the box, (not the hotel’s address). If any box or envelope, designated to be shipped, does not have a label the hotel will affix one for $1.00. Any guest requesting that Purchasing bring boxes from the hotel to the Convention Center will be charged $25.00. If you have any questions, please call the Purchasing Department at extension #6585 (within the hotel).
- Email Jordanna Neumann, Director of Convention Services, at Hilton Penn’s Landing, when you have shipped your items with Tracking #(s).
- All outgoing boxes must be packed, sealed, and labeled by Exhibitor.
- NOTE: If you are shipping an item that requires special handling or that is larger than 3 feet square or heavier than 200 lbs., please contact the Director of Convention Services (Jordana Newmann) at least one week in advance. This includes computer equipment, Internet servers, electronics, etc. The Hotel does not assume responsibility for handling or setup of such items unless special arrangements have been made. Additional charges may apply.
By booking your room at the hotel and within the block, you help the conference and beyond that, staying at the venue hotel allows you easy access to your colleagues to network.
Please reserve your hotel room by June 28th.
Depending on your exhibitor package (Premier-2 staff + 1 Higher Education co-presenter and Enhanced-2 staff), you receive staff registrations per table/space; if you’re a sponsor, depending on which one, you may also receive another staff registration (email conference if uncertain). You can continue to add staff by accessing your account online; if you haven’t added the complimentary one and/or additional staff at $495 per person, do so before the start of the event.
You can log into your online account with the person’s email address who registered you and a confirmation code; all can be found in the confirmation email when you signed up for your Exhibiting space.
Discount for your Higher Ed Guests
Offer your past/current/prospective clients a Conference Registration Discount (does not apply to packages). If you haven’t received your specific Discount Code to offer to your past/current/prospective clients, please email the conference. This is applied on the last registration page, offering them $250 off the Conference Registration fee. There is also a Social Media discount, which you should have received to be used within a limited time frame for $100 off.
This year there will be no printed program and everything will be on the app.
Marketing Your Exhibiting Space
We have started providing our Exhibitors some suggestions of how to market your space; look at the MarketYourBooth, PDF file. It covers everything from email, social media and more.
A new suggestion this year to draw attendees to your space is to offer Educational Sessions during the 15 minute breaks; for example, if you’re a CMS company, maybe have a “Top 10 Items to Implement a New CMS.” By offering these mini sessions at your booth, you’re educating them about the topic and it’s not a promotional push.
Scheduled at this time by the conference; if you want to host your own event and have us announce it, schedule it outside of these times and email us that information.
- 5:15 – 6:15 pm: Welcoming Reception … Among the Exhibitors
- 7:15 pm: Pub Crawls (meet in Hilton Lobby)
- 11:15 – 11:45 am: Networking among the Exhibitors (before lunch)
- 6 – 7:30 pm: Evening Reception — Hosted By: OmniUpdate, Ruffalo Noel Levitz and eduWeb
Exhibitor Space Materials
The conference is estimating 375 people this year so you’ll know how much to bring for your exhibitor space.
The conference doesn’t provide tote bags but you can provide them at your booth.
- Vendor Bingo — we’ll be doing this again and the prize is an Apple Watch which will be given away right before Closing Keynote
- Do you have any contests? — you can have contests and either give the prize(s) away at your table/booth or give them to Shelley at the registration desk to be given away before Closing Keynote
The hotel does not provide security within the conference rooms and exhibitor areas during the day or especially after conference hours. The conference does not store any exhibitor equipment in our office area unless you choose to sign a waiver. Be cautious with your own materials, no matter what they include.
3 - 5